Welcome to our final update before CCORS Race #2!!! Hooooraaaaay!! I hope you are all very excited, because it looks like we hit the jackpot again with the weather. The forecast calls for sunny sky’s and a high near 70 degree’s. I said 70 DEGREE’S!!!!! Prime weather comes rarely this time of year, so lets not waste the forecast! Details for the race that you need to know are as follows!
- Race #2 is taking place at the Bicycle Post trails just outside Greenville, NC. State Road 1255
Falkland, NC 27834. 35.684349°-77.501335°. For ECVelo’s trail description and directions click HERE.
- All of our races would not be possible without our sponsors, like Sean Skutnik and Coldwell Banker. Also don’t forget your local bike shops, and really all of our tremendous sponsors. Go check’em out at our SPONSORS PAGE. Support those who support bike racing folks!
- As it is with all races, registration will open at 11am, kids race at noon, and the adults will begin racing at 1pm. Give yourself plenty of time to get there, for many of us this is the farthest away we travel each season.
- If you raced CCORS #1 and are coming to race #2 please remember to bring your race number from race #1. You will use that race number all season long, and if you do not have it or lose it you will have to pay a $5 fee to replace it. Sadly, those guys ain’t cheap!
- Race entry fee’s are only payable by check or cash. No credit cards folks! If you feel particularly friendly, exact change is awesome. Exact change in nothing but 5 dollar bills is even better.
- Race #2 is also your second chance to get free entries to win those spectacular Industry 9 “Trail S” wheels. Remember each race you enter, you get one free entry. Additional tickets are for sale for just $5 per ticket.
- Race will consist of the following loops: Swamp Loop, Creek Loop, and BC Loop. For those of you that raced at Brown’s Creek, get ready for more climbing. Another fun course!
Thats it folks, come get some at race #2. THIS SUNDAY! Come race bikes with us, we put on a pretty good show.